This is my cat, Whizzer who is named after the liberal Supreme Court judge, Byron "Whizzer" White. He will be sad while I am away, especially since he just recently lost his little buddy, Abigail. It is too soon to get him another little friend since I will be gone so long. He stopped eating after Abigail died and has had trouble getting back to his old self. However, as my daughter, Anne says...he's working it. He now only eats Science diet canned cat food, especially salmon and other fish.
I now have all the pictures on the blog so I can see everyone whenever I want to. Hopefully I will be able to share my trip with you all from China. Love, Mom
I now have all the pictures on the blog so I can see everyone whenever I want to. Hopefully I will be able to share my trip with you all from China. Love, Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment